- Create and format documents
- Customize options and views
- Configure documents for printing or saving
- Insert and format objects such as Shapes, Images or SmartArt
- Create multi-level and bulleted lists
- Utilize page and section breaks
- Create, edit, and format tables
- Apply references such as endnotes, footnotes, and citations
- Use captions for pictures
- Generate table of contents and index
- Create QuickParts and manage building blocks
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-293-2339.
In order to participate in this course, you will require either two monitors or a second device (tablet) or computer so that you are able to watch the instructor while at the same time practicing and applying the new skills.
Computer or laptop
- This course will involve on-screen interaction with your instructor and classmates, reading/viewing on-screen content (slides or videos), and interacting via typing with questions or responses. For this reason, cell-phones may not be adequate.
- Windows 10 or Mac iOS
- Webcam – in order to engage and collaborate, participants will be expected to have their webcams on for the duration of the class
- Internet connection - For best results, you will want to ensure you have an internet connection with an upload/download speed of 3-5 Mbps. You can test your internet speed here. Minimum recommended speed is 1.5 Mbps, but anything below 3 Mbps may result in loss of quality or buffering. Ideally hardwired connection versus wireless for stability - connect your computer directly to your router using an ethernet cable, rather than using your home wi-fi.
- A quiet space with minimal distractions - microphone will be engaged for interactive sessions. Please plan to be fully engaged in the class and clear your work schedule just as you would for the in-class program.
- Comfortable chair