To receive the full 5 Gold Seal credits, you must complete the online portion after the 2-day course. Completion of only the two days (16 hours) of lessons will only receive 2 Gold Seal credits.
Troy Henderson is the Chief Estimator for a prominent electrical contractor and is a BC Master Electrician FSR Class A. Troy has been in the electrical industry since the early 1980’s. He has worked on some of the largest electrical projects in BC. In 1999 he moved into the role as an Estimating/Project Manager. He has successfully landed many jobs of all sizes and has a passion to train a new generation of Estimators in ethically securing business for their companies.
February 14, 2022 - 8:30 am to 12:30 pm Pacifict Standard Time (PST)
February 15, 2022 - 8:30 am to 12:30 pm Pacifict Standard Time (PST)
February 16, 2022 - 8:30 am to 12:30 pm Pacifict Standard Time (PST)
February 17, 2022 - 8:30 am to 12:30 pm Pacifict Standard Time (PST)
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 604-293-2339.
CWU members may qualify for reimbursement. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computer or laptop
- This course will involve on-screen interaction with your instructor and classmates, reading/viewing on-screen content (slides or videos), and interacting via typing with questions or responses. For this reason, cell-phones or tablets may not be adequate.
- Windows 10 or Mac iOS
- For a full list of Zoom’s requirements click here
- Downloading of the Zoom app will ensure a much faster experience https://zoom.us/support/download
- Webcam – in order to engage and collaborate, participants will be expected to have their webcams on for the duration of the class
- Internet connection - For best results, you will want to ensure you have an internet connection with an upload/download speed of 3-5 Mbps. You can test your internet speed here. Minimum recommended speed is 1.5 Mbps, but anything below 3 Mbps may result in loss of quality or buffering. Ideally hardwired connection versus wireless for stability - connect your computer directly to your router using an ethernet cable, rather than using your home wi-fi.
- A quiet space with minimal distractions - microphone will be engaged for interactive sessions. Please plan to be fully engaged in the class and clear your work schedule just as you would for the in-class program.
- Comfortable chair
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 5 business days prior to the webinar date will result in a full refund.
Registrants who do not attend/log into a webinar, and/or who do not notify CITN of cancellation at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the webinar. There will be no refunds, transfers, or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the webinar.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY CITN:
CITN may have to postpone or cancel webinars due to insufficient enrolment, in which case CITN’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.