- Build better relationships
- Learn to stay calm and deal with stress more effectively
- Deal with difficult people and negative energy
- Achieve greater happiness
- What EQ really means in practical, everyday, real world terms
- Why EQ is a far more important success factor than IQ
- The EQ - Happiness Connection
- How to identity your current level of EQ
- The predictable attitudes and behaviors of low EQ people
- Four sure-fire strategies on how to develop truly healthy EQ
- How to deal with unreasonable people with low EQ
- How to achieve the delicate balance of intellect and emotion and make “common sense decisions
- How EQ impacts your ability to build and sustain productive relationships
- How to assert yourself to ensure you get your needs met without appearing like a bully
- How to stay positive around negative people
This session is designed to be an interactive experience, similar to our in-person workshops. Participants should expect to interact with the instructor and other participants.
It is advised to have access to a desktop/laptop/tablet with a webcam and microphone, as well as reliable internet connection.
Webinar time: 8:30am - 12:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)
What previous participants said:
"Loved it! Super valuable content!.”
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 604-293-2339.
Computer or laptop
- This course will involve on-screen interaction with your instructor and classmates, reading/viewing on-screen content (slides or videos), and interacting via typing with questions or responses. For this reason, cell-phones or tablets may not be adequate.
- Windows 10 or Mac iOS
- For a full list of Zoom’s requirements click here
- Downloading of the Zoom app will ensure a much faster experience https://zoom.us/support/download
- Webcam – in order to engage and collaborate, participants will be expected to have their webcams on for the duration of the class
- Internet connection - For best results, you will want to ensure you have an internet connection with an upload/download speed of 3-5 Mbps. You can test your internet speed here. Minimum recommended speed is 1.5 Mbps, but anything below 3 Mbps may result in loss of quality or buffering. Ideally hardwired connection versus wireless for stability - connect your computer directly to your router using an ethernet cable, rather than using your home wi-fi.
- A quiet space with minimal distractions - microphone will be engaged for interactive sessions. Please plan to be fully engaged in the class and clear your work schedule just as you would for the in-class program.
- Comfortable chair