12-45787 Yale Road
This is a 4 hour course that introduces workers to Fall Protection methods. Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain when Fall Protection is required
- Identify and describe major Fall Protection methods and the key associated FP equipment
- Explain and apply the Fall Protection hierarchy
- Determine when a Fall Protection Plan is required and describe the main components
- Develop a Fall Protection Plan based on a given scenario
Important: Photo ID is required to receive a certificate.
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 604-293-2339.
Please note the following before you purchase your training:
CWU members may qualify for reimbursement. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course will result in a full refund.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY CITN: