200-2296 McCallum Road
Great communication is essential for construction leaders! In this course, participants will learn how to improve their listening, speaking and writing skills. Participants will leave with a better understanding of how to communicate goals and strategies effectively, as well as lead collaborative decision making.
- Improve their writing skills: emails, texts, letters, RFIs and reports.
- Improve their listening skills: interpret body language, use reflective listening, deal with difficult people, and use good questioning skills.
- Improve their speaking skills: phone calls, meetings, small groups, and large groups presentations.
- Lead through vision casting and strategic focus.
- Learn the benefits of collaborative decision making and how best to lead leaders.
To receive your Gold Seal accredited certificate you must complete the online portion after the 2 day course.
What previous participants have said:
"Very good instructor, Well done. Made learning the info easy."
“Instructor knows a lot and he was very patient.”
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 604-293-2339.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course are subject to an administration fee of $100 per day for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify CITN at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY CITN:
CITN may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case CITN’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.