Set up in 2 - 1/2-day live instructor led online training sessions this seminar will cover the same content as the in-person seminar. There is no opportunity to re-schedule or request for a partial refund if a student cannot attend both sessions. Please plan to be fully engaged in the class and clear your work schedule just as you would for the in-class program.
These sessions provide the knowledge and skills to create, edit, markup, and collaborate on architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) documents using Bluebeam Revu. Create and navigate smart, information-rich document sets from converted Microsoft Office and CAD files. Annotate drawings with customizable markup and measurement tools, and work on the same 2D and 3D PDFs with project partners in the office or in the field.
- Interface and navigation
- Markup tools
- The tool chest
- The markups list
- PDF creation
- Document management
- Introduction to Studio
- Studio sessions
- Studio projects
Get Bluebeam Certified! This is a Bluebeam Certified course, and you have the opportunity of becoming a Bluebeam Certified User by taking an exam after the course.
Important Note: You will need a fully functioning version of Bluebeam Revu 2020. Any Windows version is ok (Standard, CAD, or eXtreme). The Mac version will not work.
Duration: Two half days (7 Hours) of virtual lessons with an instructor.
Workshop Time: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) each day.
Delivery Method: Virtual Session – Zoom Meetings.
Course Fee Includes: Access to the course, course materials, and a digital certificate upon
This course is delivered in partnership with local and provincial construction associations across Canada. You will be participating with a group of industry peers from multiple regions.
Presenter: Morgan Garry
Morgan is a Bluebeam Certified Instructor. He has over a decade of hands-on experience in the construction industry, including owning his own construction company and working for one of the largest GC's in North America. He also holds a bachelor's degree in construction management from BYU-Idaho. Most importantly, he's a trusted expert in using Bluebeam technology on the construction site. Morgan's classes and training have helped some of the top construction companies in North America to improve processes, workflow, and project management with Bluebeam Revu.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for: Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Estimators, Project Assistants, and Document Controllers. Existing users will find great value in this course.
What Previous Participants Said:
“This course was well outlined and gave a good overview of Bluebeam. It covered all the basics!”
“Good pace for learning. I left the course with a good grasp on the program.”
“This course was excellent for someone new to the program.”
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 604-293-2339.
|Attendee Registration for Webinar||
|Day 1 Wednesday Apr 19, 2023|
8:30am - 12:30pm
|Day 2 Thursday Apr 20, 2023|
8:30am - 12:30pm
1. Computer or laptop
2. This course will involve on-screen interaction with your instructor and classmates, reading/viewing on-screen content (slides or videos), and interacting via typing with questions or responses. For this reason, cellphones will not be adequate.
3. You will need TWO screens for the training to be effective.
- The first screen needs to be a Windows computer with Bluebeam Revu 2020 installed.
- The second screen is to display the Zoom meeting (this could be a second monitor, a larger tablet (9" +).
4. Software - You will need a fully functioning version of Bluebeam Revu 2020. Any Windows version is ok (Standard, CAD, or eXtreme). The Mac version will not work. If you have an older version, you can download a 2020 trial and install it ‘side by side’ your existing install. This will allow you to continue to use your older version without losing your license and you can use the new version to follow along in the training.
5. Webcam (Mandatory) – in order to engage and collaborate, participants will be expected to have their webcams on for the duration of the class
6. Microphone (Mandatory)
7. Internet connection - For best results, you will want to ensure you have an internet connection with an upload/download speed of 3-5 Mbps. You can test your internet speed here. Minimum recommended speed is 1.5 Mbps, but anything below 3 Mbps may result in loss of quality or buffering. Ideally hardwired connection versus wireless for stability - connect your computer directly to your router using an ethernet cable, rather than using your home wi-fi.
8. A quiet space with minimal distractions - microphone will be engaged for interactive sessions. Please plan to be fully engaged in the class and clear your work schedule just as you would for the in-class program.
9. Comfortable chair
You can download a free 30-day trial of Bluebeam Revu here: https://www.curtek.ca/bluebeam-trial