110-2250 Boundary Road
This is a 4 hour course that introduces workers to Fall Protection methods. Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain when Fall Protection is required
- Identify and describe major Fall Protection methods and the key associated FP equipment
- Explain and apply the Fall Protection hierarchy
- Determine when a Fall Protection Plan is required and describe the main components
- Develop a Fall Protection Plan based on a given scenario
Important: Photo ID is required to receive a certificate.
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-293-2339.
CWU members may qualify for reimbursement. Please contact email@example.com.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course are subject to an administration fee of $100 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify CITN at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY CITN:
CITN may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case CITN’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.