2990 Recplace Drive
Prince George, BC
- The most common negotiating mistakes people make and how to avoid them
- Understanding the difference between Collaborative “win-win” and Competitive “hardball” negotiations and how to know what game you are playing
- The characteristics of highly effective negotiators
- Understanding the different sources of negotiating power
- How to strengthen your bargaining position
- How to create an open communication flow that allows you to deeply understand the other party
- The 5 step process to quickly and effectively plan and prepare for your negotiations
- How to determine your “walk-away point”
- How to defend yourself against “hardball’ negotiators
- How to counter the 5 common manipulative strategies being used against you
- How to create win – win outcomes that ensure the other party lives up to their end of the bargain
What previous participants said:
“Found it productive and informative.”
“A great course for personal and business relationships.”
“Very informative. I learned a lot about my current habits and weaknesses to overcome.”
“Great catalyst for a lot more than negotiating.”
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 604-293-2339.
CWU members may qualify for reimbursement. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 14 business days prior to the course will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 14 business days but more than 7 full business days prior to the course are subject to an administration fee of $100 per day for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify CITN at least 7 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY CITN:
CITN may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case CITN’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.