9734 201st Street
• Successfully use survey equipment in order to perform site leveling procedures to establish
benchmarks and elevations.
• State and define basic leveling methods and procedures for benchmark leveling.
• Book, record and reduce level notes and perform the required checks given the field information.
• Describe the Peg Test method for determining and correcting collimation errors in leveling
• State and discuss the care of levels, speed, accuracy, and common sources of errors in the
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-293-2339.
CWU members may qualify for reimbursement. Please contact email@example.com or 1-844-293-2330
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify CITN at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY CITN:
CITN may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case CITN’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.