3636 E. 4th Avenue
The Lean Construction Institute of Canada (LCI-C) is dedicated to transforming the building industry in Canada by changing how projects are planned, designed, managed and constructed, in all forms of project delivery. Lean principles, when used in construction, can help deliver projects more efficiently, while enhancing productivity and improving profitability throughout the construction project. Lean Construction has demonstrated its ability to minimize costs and maximize value for everyone involved on a project.
- Define the different types of variation
- Explain the concept of throughput
- Distinguish the concepts of throughput and work in progress
- Describe the role of variation in production operations
- List sources of variation in construction settings
- Explain & contrast variation mitigation techniques
- Compare batch-and-queue and continuous-flow production systems
- Distinguish push systems from pull systems
- Explain & describe the impact of pull strategies on construction production systems
- Upon completion of all seven CM-Lean modules, participants will be qualified to take the AGC Certificate of Management – Lean Construction exam.
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 604-293-2339.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Payment is non-refundable for cancellations made within 5 business days of the course, or non-attendance on the day. Complimentary substitution of another member of your company is accepted.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY CITN:
CITN may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case CITN’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.