1655 Powick Road
- Analyze projects and decide on which ones to bid
- Understand risk analysis and how to price this into a bid
- Do competitor analysis and understand how this impacts the bid
- Do client risk analysis and how to price this into bids
- Record material and other prices and maintain contact lists
- Formulate a bid strategy
- Understand how to prepare an estimate and the estimating process
- Use Construction Division Codes
- Understand how to present a bid
- Be familiar with how to use the bid depository
- Understand the requirements for bonding and insurance
- Understand the post-bidding process
- Work with project managers to pass on knowledge of the bid
- Project analysis
- Risk analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Client risk analysis
- Record keeping
- Bid strategies
- Preparing estimates and the estimating process
- Construction Division Codes
- Presenting bids
- Bid depository
- Bonding and insurance
- Post-bidding process
To receive your CPD accredited certificate you must complete the online portion after the 2 day course.
What previous participants said:
“Very informative, well laid out course.”
“Overall great experience, enjoyed the instructor’s case examples.”
“Clear and well-spoken instructor.”
“Really gave me the basics I needed.”
"The instructor is excellent and has lots of knowledge in construction. He was very patient to explain each topic in detail to us."
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-293-2339.
CWU members may qualify for reimbursement. Please contact email@example.com.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 14 business days prior to the course will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 14 business days but more than 7 full business days prior to the course are subject to an administration fee of $100 per day for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify CITN at least 7 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY CITN:
CITN may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case CITN’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.