11331 Twigg Place
- Identifying types and components of System Scaffold
- Identify standard usage of System Scaffold
- How System Scaffolds are erected using Code of Safe Practice
- Identify and understand specialty usage of System Scaffold including Circular, Cantilevered, Enclosed and Hanging
- Understanding System Scaffold Tower building
- Erect and dismantle a System Scaffold Tower using Code of Safe Practice
- Identify scaffold configuration
- Hands-on practical instruction in the scaffold yard
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-293-2339.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course date are subject to an administration fee of $100 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify CITN at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY CITN:
CITN may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case CITN’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.