This interactive, live instructor-led online training course will cover the same content as the in-person course. All live online courses will be recorded, and participants will have access to the recorded session for 3 months.
Tired of living in your Inbox? Maybe you shouldn’t be there. Learn how to create a powerful
time management dashboard in Outlook that will show you what you need to do on one
screen and allow you to manage your priorities and schedule. Learn key setting changes in
Outlook and a handful of keyboard shortcuts that can eliminate 100’s of mouse clicks per
day and keep you more focused on what is most important in your day and better manage
and delegate work.
The following list summarizes skills that students will be comfortable with after this course.
• Learn time saving tips for managing your calendar
• Create an effective file/e-mail management system
• Learn the 5 D’s of e-mail management to keep your Inbox empty
• Understand how to use Tasks and To-dos
• Create a single dashboard to manage almost everything you need to do in Outlook on one screen
• Use Outlook to assess priorities and level workload for the week
• Learn to file and forward e-mails with a single click
• Utilize search folders
• Learn to delegate, manage and track work
• Learn how to run multiple small projects using Outlook
• Use time saving advanced e-mail functions such as redirect, delay or set expiry dates for e-mail messages and voting buttons
Course duration: 8 Hours
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor.
In order to participate in this course, you will require either two monitors or a second device (tablet) or computer so that you are able to watch the instructor while at the same time practicing and applying the new skills.
Workshop Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 604-293-2339.