Whether you are the:
- Project Owner or P3 Developer seeking qualified contractors or issuing a proposal request,
- Design Consultant creating, reviewing or participating in the process for Design Build or Integrated Project Delivery,
- General Contractor responding to any project delivery method process, or the
- Subcontractor new to the "Party Invitation" activities,
this session will provide tips and suggestions from a team of multi-discipline trainers on how to make sure each partner is successful in their pursuit.
For each stage of the RFP process, hear from the team of experts on what you should consider for successful progression.
Through an interactive exercise, you will present your proposal to the “client” and receive guidance and feedback that will assist you in honing your skills in responding to proposals.
Who should attend:
General Contractors and Subcontractors:
- Construction Company Owners/Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Commercial Project Managers
- Project Owners
- Third party Project Managers (for the Project Owner)
- P3 Developers
- Architects and Engineers
Three 3-hour half-days
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 604-293-2339.