Participants will learn:
- The 7 types of problems called waste, and how they apply to the construction industry.
- How to identify where the problems are using value stream maps.
- How to solve the problems using Plan, Do, Check, Act.
- How a create a culture of collaboration.
- Resulting benefits in the areas of productivity, lead times, quality, and employee engagement.
This workshop is intended for anyone with an interest in influencing positive change within their organization.
Instructor: Christy Nikel, President and Principal, LeanU
Christy Nikel is the President and Principal of Lean U Consulting, located in Kelowna, BC. As a Master Lean Black Belt with more than 18 years of experience teaching and applying the tools, her goal is to share Lean thinking in a practical, effective, and energizing way.
What previous participants said:
“Great energy – clearly passionate and it does make a difference to have that kind of presenter.”
“Relevant content to our business. Good execution!”
For more information contact 604-293-2339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org