Whether you are a Project Owner, Consultant, or Contractor, understanding the many different project delivery options for a particular project is critical to its success.
Some of the considerations to be taken into account when deciding on and participating in the appropriate project delivery method are:
- Project’s needs and priorities
- Roles and responsibilities
- Allocation of risk
- Team members’ expertise
- Measurements for success
- Budget and schedule
When the entire team understands their roles and responsibilities for the project delivery method selected, this understanding can work to build trust, honesty and respect between the participants.
Through a team of multi-discipline trainers, this virtual workshop will discuss the characteristics, risks, benefits and disadvantages of various project delivery methods including:
- Construction Management for Services
- Construction Management for Services and Construction
- Integrated Project Delivery
- Methods Involving Land, Finance, Operation or Maintenance
Real understanding will be tested by assisting the “client” in determining an appropriate project delivery method. Through an interactive exercise, the participants will present a proposal to the “client” on why their project delivery method is the best!
Who should attend:
General Contractors and Subcontractors:
- Construction Company Owners/Managers
- Project Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Project Owners
- Third Party Project Managers (For the Project Owner)
- P3 Developers
- Architects and Engineers
- Bonding and Insurance specialists
Three 3-hour half-days
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-293-2339.