Thursday, August 5th, 2021
The research is crystal clear - regardless of the type of work, EQ is the cornerstone of superior performance. When star performers were analyzed the one consistent common denominator was they had healthy EQ!
The purpose of this 4 hour course is to demystify EQ, help people assess their current level of EQ and most importantly provide proven and practical strategies on how to develop ones EQ.
This workshop is designed for all employees and has proven to be an exceptionally powerful and practical learning experience that will benefit participants in both ones professional and personal lives:
- Build better relationships
- Learn to stay calm and deal with stress more effectively
- Deal with difficult people and negative energy
- Achieve greater happiness
- What EQ really means in practical, everyday, real world terms
- Why EQ is a far more important success factor than IQ
- The EQ - Happiness Connection
- How to identity your current level of EQ
- The predictable attitudes and behaviors of low EQ people
- Four sure-fire strategies on how to develop truly healthy EQ
- How to deal with unreasonable people with low EQ
- How to achieve the delicate balance of intellect and emotion and make “common sense decisions
- How EQ impacts your ability to build and sustain productive relationships
- How to assert yourself to ensure you get your needs met without appearing like a bully
- How to stay positive around negative people
This session is designed to be an interactive experience, similar to our in-person workshops. Participants should expect to interact with the instructor and other participants.
It is advised to have access to a desktop/laptop/tablet with a webcam and microphone, as well as reliable internet connection.
Instructor: Greg Campeau has delivered over 2400 presentations and workshops throughout North America providing strategies and solutions that support both personal and organizational success. He has established a client list that includes organizations like Finning, Lafarge, NHL Coaches Association, BC Hydro, Rogers Wireless, APEG BC, SNC Lavalin, Klohn Crippen Berger and many more.
Webinar time: 8:30am - 12:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Contact & Support
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 604-293-2339.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 5 business days prior to the webinar date will result in a full refund.
Registrants who do not attend/log into a webinar, and/or who do not notify CITN of cancellation at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the webinar. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the webinar.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY CITN:
CITN may have to postpone or cancel webinars due to insufficient enrolment, in which case CITN's liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.