3777 Henning Drive
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify hazards around trenches and excavations
- Be able to locate underground utilities
- Understand soil types, soil collapse patterns, and warning signs
- Gain familiarity with WorkSafeBC regulations
- Understand geotechnical and structural engineered documentation
- Understand sloping and benching
- Understand shoring and shielding systems
- Describe and demonstrate where possible safe installation and removal processes
- Identify emergency procedures for a trench collapse
Upon successful completion, participants will receive a digital certificate.
What previous participants said:
“Course was on point and informative.”
“Instructor has hands on experience!’
“Excellent presentation and explaining.”
“Very well done. I will hold a company wide meeting to talk about the information provided today.”
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 604-293-2339.
CWU members may qualify for reimbursement. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 10 business days prior to the course will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 10 business days but more than 5 full business days prior to the course are subject to an administration fee of $100 for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify CITN at least 5 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY CITN:
CITN may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case CITN’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.